225g Darkhorse Whiskey Smoked Brown Sugar
200g condensed milk
1. Place the ingredients into a large non-stick saucepan, melt over a low heat stirring until the sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring continuously. Make sure to get the bottom of the pan!
3. Simmer until mixture gets to a soft ball consistency (a soft "ball" of fudge will form when you drop a little bit into cold water).
4. Remove fudge from the heat and beat for around 10 minutes until it is very thick.
5. Pour into a prepared shallow tin and leave to cool before cutting into squares.