About 2 dozen chicken wings.
½ cup of Oakridge BBQ Habenero Death Dust
½ cup olive oil
1. Add the olive oil and Habanero Death Dust to a large zip lock bag, mix thoroughly, get a good paste going.
2. Add the chicken wings to the paste bag, zip the bag closed and massage the wings until they are all evenly coated with the rub/oil mixture.
3. Refrigerate the lot for about an hour
4. After an hour, remove from the fridge and empty to a baking sheet, spreading them out evenly.
5. Wearing gloves, coat each side of the wings with more Death Dust.
6. Place the wings in a pre-heated oven, around 190 degree C and cook for an hour.
7. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dip, celery and carrot sticks :)
Have a glass of milk ready.