Ingredients:2 large baking potatoes
4 teaspoons of softened butter
20g Wild Irish Sea Veg Sea Salad
40g grated Cheddar cheese (I love a sharp mature white, but red is fine too)
Bit of a good oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees C.
2. Stab your nice clean skin-on potatoes a few times with a fork, give them a rub all over with some oil.
3. Place on a rack and bake for up to an hour or until they are soft when given a quick poke and squeeze (don't burn yousrelf!!). If they're ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
4. When they're cool enough to handle, cut them in half length ways and using a spoon, scoop away the flesh from the skin, transfer to a bowl (leave a half cm or so flesh still on the skin).
5. Turn your attention to the lovely potato you've just scooped out- add the softened butter and mix thoroughly. Stir in the Sea Salad, cheese, salt and pepper and keep mixing until fluffy.
6. Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells and bake for up to 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on top.
7. Ready to serve!