Burren Balsamics - Blackberry & Thyme 250ml
Versatile, savoury syrup, pairing succulent blackberries with fragrant thyme picked from the garden, this delicious balsamic yields a rich velvety finish to enhance casseroles, grilled meats, sauces and salads.
- A delicious salad dressing – mix with a good quality extra virgin olive oil or on its own
- Drizzle over a grilled halloumi, beetroot and rocket salad
- Great with beef and lamb. Make some holes in the raw meat with a skewer and pour in the balsamic
- Use as a marinade – along with a little wine, and olive oil
- Pour over roasting veggies half way through
- Delicious added into Apple and Blackberry crumble or pie
Ingredients: Balsamic vinegar of Modena, Blackberries, cane sugar, fresh thyme
Burren Balsamics is the creation of Susie Hamilton, a chef and foodie who wanted to create an array of flavours which could be used as part of any recipe, to produce not just a luxury dressing, but a store cupboard essential.
Based in County Armagh, the heart of the orchard county, Susie strives to use as many local ingredients as possible. Only whole fruit is included in the making of her vinegar, and never from concentrate, ensuring the distinctive, rich, wholesome taste.