Burren Balsamics - Armagh Bramley Apple 250ml
Armagh Bramley Apples create this Balsamic infusion. The rounded acidity of the apples coupled with the sweet Balsamic make this a winning combination- especially gorgeous drizzled over grilled halloumi, added to a marinade for pork fillet or generous dollop to a casserole, adding depth and flavour.
Burren Balsamics Armagh Bramley Apple won a Gold award at the prestigious Blas na hEireann in October 2016 and a Great Taste Award in 2017!
Other ideas for use!
- Excellent as a salad dressing on its own, mix with olive oil or Second Nature Rosemary-infused rapeseed oil
- Sprinkle over a salad Nicoise
- Delicious with any pork dish- add it to a casserole or use it in a marinade
- Marinade a butterflied leg of lamb for a barbecue
- Drizzle over roasting veg half way through the cooking to caramelize and flavour
- Dress up a chick pea, red onion and tomato salad, or a butterbean stew
- Add into apple crumble for extra flavour
- Drizzle over cheese on toast (oh yes)
Ingredients: Balsamic vinegar of Modena, Armagh Bramley apples, cane sugar
Burren Balsamics is the creation of Susie Hamilton, a chef and foodie who wanted to create an array of flavours which could be used as part of any recipe, to produce not just a luxury dressing, but a store cupboard essential.
Based in County Armagh, the heart of the orchard county, Susie strives to use as many local ingredients as possible. Only whole fruit is included in the making of her vinegar, and never from concentrate, ensuring the distinctive, rich, wholesome taste.