Burren Balsamics - Blueberry 250ml
The first of Susie's Balsamics, juicy blueberries are steeped in Balsamic vinegar resulting in a refreshing Balsamic with a honeyed edge to the fruity flavour. Sprinkle vegetables with Blueberry Balsamic and oven roast to make a hearty addition to any meat dish.
- Add to tomatoes on bruschetta with some Boursin and Parma Ham.
- A great ‘dipping’ balsamic for warm crusty bread, or for fruit.
- Mix with some olive oil for a great dressing.
- Add a dash to a chicken gravy.
- Bake a juicy pork tenderloin with a blueberry balsamic glaze.
- Glaze and bake Rosemary Chicken.
- Pour over a good vanilla ice cream.
- Marinade fruit overnight.
Ingredients: Balsamic vinegar of Modena, blueberries, cane sugar
Burren Balsamics is the creation of Susie Hamilton, a chef and foodie who wanted to create an array of flavours which could be used as part of any recipe, to produce not just a luxury dressing, but a store cupboard essential.
Based in County Armagh, the heart of the orchard county, Susie strives to use as many local ingredients as possible. Only whole fruit is included in the making of her vinegar, and never from concentrate, ensuring the distinctive, rich, wholesome taste.