Burren Balsamics - Strawberry & Mint 250ml
The taste of summer all year round! Juicy strawberries are paired with fresh garden mint to bring a taste sensation. Delicious with lamb to enhance the gravy, add to fruit salad, or drizzle some into a glass of something sparkly.
- An interesting accompaniment to a glass of chilled sparkling wine
- For a non-alcoholic cocktail add it to sparkling water, and drop in half a strawberry and a mint leaf
- A delicious stand-alone dressing for either salad, or for fruit
- Make a stunning jus for lamb with this added to it
- Use instead of vinegar for a wonderful twist to a Pavlova
- Marinade a bowl of strawberries overnight
Ingredients: White whine vinegar, Strawberries, Cane sugar, fresh mint
Burren Balsamics is the creation of Susie Hamilton, a chef and foodie who wanted to create an array of flavours which could be used as part of any recipe, to produce not just a luxury dressing, but a store cupboard essential.
Based in County Armagh, the heart of the orchard county, Susie strives to use as many local ingredients as possible. Only whole fruit is included in the making of her vinegar, and never from concentrate, ensuring the distinctive, rich, wholesome taste.