Burren Balsamics - Raspberry 250ml
Luscious sweet raspberries picked at their most succulent give this balsamic a wonderfully intense flavour. Perfect with sweet and savoury dishes alike - drizzled over summer fruits or ice cream, or added to a glass of Cava for a delicious cocktail.
- Add to a glass of sparkling water for a lovely aperitif.
- Spiralise beetroot and add raspberry balsamic to marinade it.
- A delicious dressing when mixed with a good quality olive oil.
- Perfect in wicked chocolate brownies to keep them really moist.
- Add to meringue mixture to give them a chewy flavoursome centre.
Ingredients: Balsamic vinegar of Modena, Raspberries, cane sugar
Burren Balsamics is the creation of Susie Hamilton, a chef and foodie who wanted to create an array of flavours which could be used as part of any recipe, to produce not just a luxury dressing, but a store cupboard essential.
Based in County Armagh, the heart of the orchard county, Susie strives to use as many local ingredients as possible. Only whole fruit is included in the making of her vinegar, and never from concentrate, ensuring the distinctive, rich, wholesome taste.