Oakridge BBQ - Habanero Death Dust Rub 170g
Over 5,000 Top Ten Awards in Professional Barbecue Contests All Across the United States, Australia and Europe.
Oakridge BBQ’s spice rubs are different.
Oakridge BBQ rubs are the best barbecue rubs money can buy. We control every aspect of their production in-house; from recipe development to sourcing the freshest, highest-potency spices available directly from the farmers who grow them all across the globe. Oakridge BBQ rubs are then hand-blended, batch aged, and packaged by hand in our own production facility to ensure unsurpassed quality, flavor and freshness.
What started as just a side-project, Limited Edition blend, is now a legend in the BBQ rub industry; often hailed as the BEST Spicy-Hot barbecue rub in the World!
As with all Oakridge BBQ products, we have spared no expense in building this Signature Edition blend; sourcing the very best raw cane sugar, sea salt, source-verified spices as well as the highest quality 350,000 Scoville-rated Habanero chiles available. In this Signature Edition blend you’ll also find smokey-hot Chipotle chilies, Ancho and New Mexico chilies as well as 13 other herbs and spices. The aroma is earthy and spicy, with the fragrance of habanero chiles immediately present. The flavor profile starts sweet and savory with hints of raw cane sugar, molasses, celery and garlic then in about 3 seconds slams into high gear with the flavor and heat of habanero chilies. This rub is HOT, but it also has a richness and depth of flavor unlike any other ultra-hot spice rub on the market today.
Oven Baked Habanero Death Wings
About 2 dozen chicken wings.
½ cup of Oakridge BBQ Habenero Death Dust
½ cup olive oil
1. Add the olive oil and Habanero Death Dust to a large zip lock bag, mix thoroughly, get a good paste going.
2. Add the chicken wings to the paste bag, zip the bag closed and massage the wings until they are all evenly coated with the rub/oil mixture.
3. Refrigerate the lot for about an hour
4. After an hour, remove from the fridge and empty to a baking sheet, spreading them out evenly.
5. Wearing gloves, coat each side of the wings with more Death Dust.
6. Place the wings in a pre-heated oven, around 190 degree C and cook for an hour.
7. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dip, celery and carrot sticks :)
Have a glass of milk ready.